Friday 18 November 2016

It's A Disaster!!

I have absolutely no choice... My hands are tied... There's just no way out... I have to ask for help...

That is... ask you to help me... 
I do hope you won't mind...
Will you buy a little piece of fabric?... 
Something lovely you had no idea that you needed???
Let me help you while you think about that...

If you empty a bolt of fabric today there's a 10% discount on offer... 
I hate to do it, you know that... but needs must!!
I have loads of bitty bolts... not much more than a metre on some of them. Each bolt emptied will give me approximately an inch of space on my shelf... making room for my new fabrics, which are sitting in trolleys waiting to be found a space... 
oh, I know it doesn't look good to have fabric stuffed trolleys lurking around... there's just too much choice in my shop... and I've heard you saying it!! ha ha ha Too much phooey!!!

So I will wait for you to come during the day...
I know, just to take a look... No pressure to purchase AT ALL...
BUT... You might find something wonderful... he he he

No comments: