Sunday 18 September 2016

Stitching News

Sporty Sue had to suffer frustration this week... she was itching to get to stitching time for her new project, but life kept stopping her... still... once installed in my Friday Quilt Club, she cracked on with the process for a whole 5 hours of uninterrupted fun and was able to complete one whole section... and doesn't it look great.
Gail came running to my Sandwich Saturday session at the very last minute... Don't you love it when a cunning plan comes right... She was without transport for the day but with her fingers tightly crossed for an early vehicle return so she could come to make her quilt sandwich... dreams do come true!!!

It's been a busy time in my very own quilt shop. Yet more bolts of fabric were delivered... I have though, had to call in a joiner this time... I see how I can add a few inches of shelf space but I'm not skilled enough to perform the shelf butchery needed to achieve my goal! ha ha ha In a few weeks time the 'operation' will take place... of course I will share before and after pics for you.

No comments: