Thursday 15 September 2016

Fanfare For A Fabulous Finish!

I know.... close your mouth!!!! ha ha ha
Wow is this an explosion of colour and happiness
Oh how I love PM Pam's quilt. I love the beautiful Batik fabrics (all from my very own wonderful shop) I love the colours Pam and Jean chose and I  love design too, this link  will take you to the fabulous and free pattern if you would like to make one for your very own self... it is Super easy to do and it's a great introduction to how a Bargello design works, Pam and I both agree on that point!
And with the very small amount of fabric left over from your fat quarters, you could add these quirky little strips to your quilt backing... Pam's Quilting design was super simple to do and look how amazing it look on the back... 
Thank goodness for the walking foot!!
Toot toot toot-etty-toot Pamela! this is most definitely a Fabulous Finish!
Now... I am just thinking aloud here... I will tell you what I am thinking... between me and you, obviously... we can't really have everyone knowing this... would you like to make this design but you have no idea how to go about choosing the right fabrics... or maybe, you don't feel confident about colour... maybe you are great at choosing fabrics and colours.... if you only had enough fabric to choose from.... I can help you with all of these dilemmas you know... pop on over to my very own shop and taste the excellent customer service we offer... but only if you want help, we also allow you to play with my fabric to help you get exactly what you want... so long as you leave my shop happy, I am happy! I love feeling happy!!!!!

No comments: