Saturday 16 July 2016

I Am A Fool!!!!

Yesterday,
oh my goodness...
I made a big mess of my very own shop... 
I was trying to find a space for the Christmas Themed fabrics to sit on a shelf, or two or three and then four and then 5 so that you would be able to see them better, to help you with your choosing dilemmas.
Anyway... How on earth did I get so many fabulous festive fabrics??? 
Now the purples have nowhere to be, and there's no room for the greens and those browns and beautiful beige fabrics might have to move... 
oh my goodness!!!... 
The Festives are back in trolleys, piled high... temporarily!
The purples are all over the table...
The neutrals have nowhere to be... they are all around the corner, by the wadding...
If you come to my shop today you will probably think I've gone nuts...
It's A proper Blooming MESS!!! 

and I know I am the only one to blame
I did it all by my very own self!!!

But... I reorganized all of my Moda Bella Solids... they look A-Ma-Zing!!! ha ha ha

No comments: