Sunday 10 July 2016

Could You Please Help??

Update: Thank you very much to everyone who took the time to fill in Lilly's survey... over 70 of you... the response has been brilliant!!!
The survey will stay open until Friday this week 15th July... so, if you would still like to add your input (please) you have a couple more days.
----------------------------------------------------------
So, this is personal stuff, nothing to do with quilting so, please feel free to pass on by if that troubles you.

My Lilly got her Masters... all that hard work... and now it is in the bag... wooohooo, good eh
She's going for the Honours bit now... the dissertation!
She needed a survey to be completed by lots of people so we all put out a request for folk to take part.
It's a shame now because some people didn't play nice... so Lilly has had to re-open her survey...
This is the email I received from her...
"I've re opened my survey so that people can fill it in at the old link, can you please ask more people to fill it in? I've been through my responses from last time, 14 people didn't fill in any of the questions and 3 took the ****!
So I've only got 91 answers that I can use. I'd like to get over 100. 
Hopefully I can get the last few I need " 


Do you have 10 minutes?... that's all it takes to complete Lilly's survey... it's about collecting memories, nothing too tricky. 
All ages are needed from all walks of life... 
Thank you for listening

6 comments:

SunbonnetSmart.com said...

Happy to help with the survey. :)

SunbonnetSmart.com said...

Happy to help with the survey! :)

celia ambrose said...

Very happy to participate! Hope it helps your daughter. Sound very interesting. Best wishes to her. (celiaambrose@hotmail.com)

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

done! I didn't see your original request for help but am very happy to have been able to help this time around. Congratulations to your daughter for all her time, effort and perseverance in achieving this incredible goal. Well done!

Alice Ronne said...

Glad to do the survey for your daughter. Good luck with her dissertation!

Unknown said...

Have completed survey, hope it helps,
Jeannette