Monday 30 May 2016

Toot Toot Toot, Dazzling Diamonds

I present to you, my fabulous and finished Dazzling Diamonds quilt and, if you don't mind... I would love a tooting fanfare, all for my very own self. The rest of the quilting didn't take too much longer... only 8 more hours today, but that includes making and adding the binding, I guess that's quite a long time at the machine though eh... Faux Piped Binding (though it is a fiddly-faff) finishes the edges very nicely. I'll be putting a hanging sleeve on to the back next. It's ended up being a good size for a wallhanging.
Do you like it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's wonderful, Angie, really lovely! Congratulations!

Crafty Karen x said...

Toot toot ta toot toot ta toot toot ta toot toot come on people toot toot her please xx

Alison Humphries said...

That's amazing. Toot Toot Toot!!!

Just Edna said...

Toot a toot toot toot!!xx Fabulous Angie. Glad you enjoyed your weekend in Quilty Quarters. Bet your machine is red hot.