Monday 9 May 2016

Sunday Workshop With SPQ

What a fabulous way to spend my Sunday...
SPQ (Staffordshire Patchworkers And Quilters) had organised a workshop with the lovely Jan Hassard at Walton Community Centre in Stone, and I was lucky enough to get a place, all for my very own self!
 She's a very smart lady that Jan Hassard, What a very simple idea for an extremely Wowser result... once you know how of course... as with most things... easy once you know how.
Jan's secret is safe with me!
The picture here is my project... it's not all sewn up yet... There are loads of seams to match up... good job I like doing that!

So... is anyone keeping count?
How many projects do I have on the go now? Holy-roly-poly-moly... I might have to retire to get them all done!
I used to be a one project, beginning to end type of Gal...
What happened?
There are just too many fun fabrics and too many projects on my list... I can't keep up with my very own self!! ha ha ha

No comments: