Friday 1 April 2016

Sandwich Thursday?

Yup... we pushed the tables together... On a Thursday!!! and made good use of them. My Mum Gwynneth had two tops ready to be sandwiched...
Made with Makower's Nautical fabric range...
This is a customer commission quilt...
Did you know that we can make quilts for you?
Customer commission quilt number two.
I confess, this is an absolutely rubbish picture...
 The beautiful, 
blue-ish-green-ish-blues and pastel-pinks look washed out!
I'll take a better picture soon.
Boom!!!...
It took me most of the day because I played shop with customers all day at the very same time... Sandwiched with Hobbs Heirloom 80% cotton / 20% poly. blend wadding, I sell it you know, 120" wide, that's 3 metres wide from the roll, very handy indeed when your quilt is huuuuge! ha ha ha.... Now then... how to quilt it?
The same design as the Moda pattern suggests? It looks easy enough... 

No comments: