Monday 21 March 2016

Stitching News

I hope you managed to watch at least one or two videos from The Quilt Show... I watched loads... I missed a few bits because I was stitching up a storm in Quilty Quarters at the very same time... Multi tasking!... it was secret stitching so I cannot show you I can't actually wait to show you, but, it must remain a secret for now... hmmm... the suspense might drive you nuts eh? I live in hope....
Here's a little stitching news then....
All Day Di Finished her two cushions...
Applique hearts made exactly the same way but...
they look completely different don't they.
Toot toot toot Di... fabulous and finished
Brenda Barbara has a fabulous and finished project too
A huge floor cushion, or a reading cushion if you like...
This is the front... toot toot toot
and this is the back... more tooting me thinks!
There's a perfectly place zip under that strip of stripes too.
FAbulous Brenda and the appliqued Flamencos are brilliant!
Margaret's Noah project is coming along a treat.
Beautiful markings on the Batik fabrics have been used to their maximum
 with clever placement and fussy cutting...
can you see the one we chose for the Giraffes?... genious.
Carol had made a leaf template to help her do a little fancy quilting.
After drawing round the template, about 200 times!!!!...
she cracked on with quilting them all...
It's close to tooting time for Carol.
It's been said that it's tricky to find little 'boy' fabrics.
This is a fabulous and totally 'boy' fabric called
About A Boy....
I love the little pictures and just wanted to let you have a closer look...
Girls can love this fabric too, I love paper aeroplanes and kites!
yes it IS in stock... the full range in fact...
There's about a girl too... but Boys can do Ballet and wear pink!

No comments: