Thursday 31 March 2016

Quilty Quarters

That's it then... the end of my mini break for Easter 
I have sewn and sewn and sewn... 
of course I have cooked and cleaned and and washed and dried and and and... a woman's work is never done! Here's my finished, Batik Beauty quilt top... 
I couldn't fit it on my design wall... as you can probably see... I had to tuck it behind my cutting table...
It's enormous! The back is ready too, I found the perfect 5 metres total of fabric, mostly  from the temptation trolleys in my lovely little quilt shop!!! So, what's next? If I find time today whilst playing shop, I will make a huge quilt sandwich so I can start quilting... though I haven't decided how I will quilt it yet...
Secret sewing has been done in Quilty Quarters too, oh so cute-etty cute!!

2 comments:

Alison Humphries said...

Toot Toot for your Batik Beauty - an Easter break well spent :)

Angie said...

This is the link to the original pattern http://www.modabakeshop.com/2015/11/sunny-trips-quilt.html#more-32326