Wednesday 16 March 2016

Quilty Quarters

I do believe, and I have now proved, that it is possible to make an entire quilt by stitching for only 15 - 30 minutes at any one time... longer spells when allowed but mainly, just minutes.
Snatching and grabbing little pockets of wonderful stitching time, I have managed to make and finish this quilt.
It all started with a Jelly Roll... all the main part has been made by stitching two-zies with the Jelly Roll and chopping them all up again with a 60 degree triangle ruler... boy are they wonderful fun to play with... I had to use a design wall to get the placement right... fun eh!
I added a half inch finished inner border of rich, tomato soup red before the main zig-zag fabric border
I joined the left over Jelly Roll strips to make these diamonds...
I'm quite chuffed with this quilt actually...
It's fabulous and finished now, except for a label
Won't you toot toot toot for me, my very own self!!!

1 comment:

Alison Humphries said...

Toot Toot for Angie :)