Tuesday 1 March 2016

Our New Block Of The Month Project

If everything goes to plan today, this quilt will be delivered to my very own quilt shop... There's been a lot of interest shown when I've crumbled from my silence and spoken about our new and upcoming Block Of The Month, even though it has been a little bit of a secret...
Now it's time to show it off on my classroom wall, so that folk can decide "To do it", or "Not to do it..." that's not such a big question though is it... let me help you.... go on and... "Do It!!!"he he he
Such a lot of work has gone into producing this lovely project
On Saturday 14th May, Starting at 10:30am, there will be a morning gathering in my shop so that Angela can give you an introduction to our first block of the month project.
She will be giving information of what's coming up, including fabric requirements etc for the first block and will endeavour to answer any questions you may have.
All I ask is that you book a chair to sit on, bring a notepad and writing thing, for making any extra notes, and your deposit... which is only payable if you decide to book for the first class on 21st May, the following Saturday.

Any other questions just email me angiequilts@gmail.com

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Looks pretty. I'm sure that you'll have lots of takers.