Wednesday 16 March 2016

A New Trend?

I know...it's got to stop!!! ha ha ha
I have all my photos so far this week, to share with you... BOTH of them!!
My goodness I know how to keep you coming back...
I shouldn't go getting you too though excited eh...
Here we go...
We must thank (or blame) Jean bean for this picture... she snapped it while I was busy on Monday... even though it's cropped off at the top we can still see that it's toot toot toot time for Annbacan's fabulous and finished commissioned quilt... Lovely colours! Pinks and greys, made for eachother!

Princess Jackie's done it again....
Our First Prize winning appliquer needed a quick finish with a baby quilt so she rustled up this most wonderful little applique design for the quilt... pretty, cute and ever so gorgeously... girly!
Wait 'til you see the whole thing!!!
There you go... that didn't take too long to read so you can get back to your stitching! ha ha ha

No comments: