Saturday 20 June 2015

I Remembered... Stitching news!

Jeannette Dilly cut out another 80 or so pieces for another Jen Kingwell block, it took almost all day!... this lady has some stamina... but it will be worth it... now she can sew, sew sew... 
Sheila made a fabulous new apron... I love aprons... This one made from a Moda Charm Pack of Little Black Dress 2. It's not quite finished as there's a little pressing and top stitching to do. Ooooops, I forgot to crop my picture, that's a shame... 
NOT, you can see a lovely view of my very own shop!!!
This is the back of a cushion that Sheila completed last week... I am very selfish... this is my favourite side so I neglected to take a picture of the other side, the front! Still, the cushion is visiting my shop for a week or so... I'll take another photo, hopefully today!
Don't you love that Art Gallery floral!!!
Fiona Too started a new project... she cut out 6" squares ready to make a kiddy play mat... you know the routine by now... looks like a quilt, could even be a quilt!... these are great colours for not 'sexing up' your project... boys and girls will love these fabrics
Steph... a new lady, made a great start on her cushion patchwork. She's learning lots, not just because I say so... she said it, out loud!! ha ha ha... good basic skills, that's all you need... oh, and time... and a great quilt shop with fabulous beginner classes!
Brenda Barbara finished her free motion quilting... she has muscles like Popeye! She's changed to the walking foot now to add a little more definition to her blocks... and her muscles it seems! ha ha ha

No comments: