Thursday 5 March 2015

My Day Off?

 It's an SPQ meeting tonight...
The first Thursday of the month of March...Staffordshire Patchworkers And Quilters... though anyone can go, you don't have to be "Infected" by the quilting bug to go. Everyone pays £4.00 to enter each time you attend a meeting and there's no membership fee.
Tea and coffee is served, with a selection of biscuits... in your very own mug, the drink not the biscuits!... which you do need to remember to take... a stumbling block for me every single time I go! ha ha

As always, the March meeting is the annual AGM month. All three of the regular traders will have a small table of goodies on sale, including My Very Own Angie's Patchwork And Quilting Shop

 Yesterday, in said wonderful shop, on suggested Day Off... I had to meet with a sales rep and, after ordering many, many delicious fabrics, My Mum Gwynneth and I set about cutting beautiful Batik fabrics Fat Quarters... that's what I have decided to take this time. I struggle every time I take a table top shop to SPQ as I can never really make my mind up.... I have so many fabrics and things to choose from!!!

The sales rep guy had a few little bundles of fabric in his car... Boot Stock, instant satisfaction to the quilt shop owner... ME, my very own self!!!!
Winnie The Pooh fabric...
New in and when it's gone, there will be no more so that makes it super special...
Wooohooo.. I have Winnie The Pooh!!!
Oh I am Loving these!! New in also
Cuter than cute can be, very much on trend colour wise but
 oooooh the design is fabulous.. More on these will follow as we have a plan!
Beautful Batik Fabrics as Fat Quarters...
all ready and waiting for the meeting tonight

No comments: