Wednesday 22 October 2014

Red, Raffle And Rose

We will be needing a little, loud and creative tooting...
Rose's Red raffle quilt is not only fabulous, it's finished!
She's taken a lot of extra care with all of the piecing and quilting to make people really want to own it... and so buy lots of raffle tickets....
obviously, because she wants to raise loads of money for the hospice...
This is the back of Rose's quilt... oooooh lovely! I love flying geese!!
There's a cushion being made too, it's almost finished and it co-ordinates so very beautifully... I'll have tickets for Rose in my very own shop, should you wish to try to win this beauty... I will let you know when I have them...
Are you ready? Toot toot toot!
I have a different, one I've not used before, excuse for not having many pictures for you... It was a rare, calm day in my very own quilting world. After cutting Beautiful Batik Hand Dye fabric, Quilter's Quarters, I set up a sewing machine, the Juki Beast (TL98) I've been trying to make new coasters for our mugs to sit on in my very own classroom for a while and yesterday I achieved that goal I finished them... and I forgot all about my camera! Lucky for you that Jean Bean picked it up to take pictures of Rose's quilt... I might have had to miss another day... and spoiled your breakfast reading! ha ha ha

No comments: