Monday 13 October 2014

Just saying.... And Linking

72 Days
I don't want you to think I am nagging... you can probably feel the time slipping by all by your very own self but... that number is sooooo much smaller than last time I reminded you about sewing prevention season approaching. 

My Lovely Patchwork And Quilting Shop has loads of Christmas Themed fabric and I've extended my very helpful sale!!! 10% discount off all of my festive fabrics... There are loads to choose from, you will see that when you pop in.

We have a few great workshops coming up for these dreadfully winter-y days

Foldy Fun for Christmas ... origami style fabric fun... an extremely relaxing workshop with our Jenny Barlston...lovely results... there's also an option to make a few extra foldy things to make a lovely little wreath should you prefer.
Here's a link or two to past workshops
one
two

The Stack-n-Whack Kaleidoscope workshop has been a great one in the past and many amazing and stunning quilts have been made as a result. Here are a few links to excite your taste buds...
One
Two
Three
Four

Take a peek at the remaining 2014 Workshops here
The list for 2015 is growing too, you can see that here

No comments: