Saturday 4 October 2014

Count Down To Christmas...

I just checked here 
Oh my goodness... Sewing prevention season is fast approaching...
81 days and ticking.
It's not a good weather forecast for Stoke-On-Trent this week... it's no good for gardening that's for sure and without any doubt!!
But for stitching?? 
IT'S PERFECT!!! 
My Lovely Patchwork And Quilting Shop is in Stoke-On-Trent and....
I had a brain wave... How I could encourage you to get stitching while it rains and blows a gail??
I'll have a fabric sale!!!
10% should do it.... so
10% discount will be given on all of my festive fabrics... that's the Christmas Themed fabric... There's a lot to choose from, you will see that when you pop in.
That's surely a good thing for the upcoming sewing prevention season, isn't it?
OK...
let's get stitching... I will go down and open up the shop!!! see you later

No comments: