Tuesday 5 August 2014

Stitching News

Jeannette Dilly made up another Lick-etty-Split quilt top... this lady works at the speed of light... or sew it seams! ha... Her son requested a purple quilt, and purple he's getting... though I haven't seen this quilt as a sandwich so, lets hope it hasn't been set on one side, Dilly?

A rare finished quilt made by me, my very own good self.
All done with Art Gallery fabric it feels fabulous and silky soft.
It was a free pattern from Moda Bake Shop

This is the back of the above quilt. I do believe I can toot toot toot for my fabulous and finished baby play mat... This quilt is now for sale
This quilt was made by My Mum Gwynneth. It's a panel, quite a large one as panels go. We had kits in my shop for this lovely quilt but they have all gone now so, now... this quilt is also for sale

No comments: