Saturday 16 August 2014

Stitching News

It's not quite tooting time for Barbie, but she's almost there.
She was wearing her new glasses at Friday 
Quilt Club this week, the ones she requested especially for her stitching. Those silly glasses helped Barbie see lots of little leaves that had not been stitched around and a few petals that missed the blanket stitching... just as she thought she was on the home straight! Barbie wants it 'right' so she will be going over every flower wearing those new glasses... they work a little too well!
Yesterday, I showed you a picture of a quilt top that Jenny and I made with a Moda Layer Cake. Today I am showing you that I sat, with help from My Mum Gwynneth, and undid the whole thing. By Friday's end I had these blocks laid out... but this is not how I stitched them together...
more on this little project as it happens. Are you curious?

No comments: