Monday 14 April 2014

Time For Change

I started Caverswall Quilt Cave at the end of May in 2010 The first meeting was very successful and the days got busier, see this post about about only our third meeting. It was more of a class in those days with lots of ladies coming to learn all the basics every week.
These days at Caverswall Village Hall, our Quilt Cave, there can be anything form 8 to 18 ladies on Wednesday, all with machines stitching the day away and enjoying a very social time. There's no longer need for a teacher as such, they are all quite competent... The ladies can, and do, all help each other with anything a little tricky or new.
I decided that working for 6 days every week is a bit too much for me now, what with all the other things that life is throwing my way, so... after much pondering, I had to stop going to Caverswall Quilt Cave. The ladies have decided to carry on meeting every week... which is fabulous!
I asked them to start a blog, keeping all the quilty news and project progress available for you all to see, and for me of course, I shall pop over every week to see the fabulous pictures.
Here's the link to the blog, please pop over and take a look, the first post is great and I'm sure there will be many more.
It's a new beginning, lets watch the fun!

No comments: