Tuesday 8 April 2014

Stitching News

Christabelle put the finishing touches to her Feathered Star...
What a stunning little project...
I wonder... have you noticed the fussy cut owl eyes on the tips of the star?
PM Pam arrived with bag of left over bits from her Lone Star and wanted to make a few blocks to add to the backing, so we played all day doing ...
"What if we join this? Lets try joining that' sewing... much fun.
We had a new lady join us. She had cut out lots of squares and wanted to be shown how to proceed... we can do that! It's quite a tricky block to learn all the skills with but it's the one she wanted to make...
so she stuck at it and went home happy.

I need to draw your attention to our upcoming Easter break changes...
The shop will now be closed from Monday 21st April until it re-opens on Monday 28th April.
It was getting awfully complicated to staff the shop with us all wanting to go the Uttoxeter Quilt Show, he he he!
If you have a fabric emergency during that week, just call me or email me... If I can help, I will.

No comments: