Friday 27 September 2013

Stitching News With Tooting

Posh Lizi finished her Stack-n-Whack Kaleidoscope quilt and it's a beauty!
Toot Toot Toot Posh Lizi, your quilt is fabulous...

There's another workshop next week if you would like to make your very own Kaleidoscope quilt.
A few blocks were not needed in the quilt top so, a rather splendid backing was made...
I'm expecting that you can see the lovely quilting easier from the back view.
Kate finished her twin quilts a few weeks ago... I think I confused everyone with my posts about them... I figured that the only way to sort that out was to show both fabulous quilts at the very same time...
Taaa daaa here they are, exactly the same and completely different, just as I told you!
Toot toot toot Kate
New Sue finished another quilt top so a visit to Caverswall Quilt Cave was needed to make up her sandwich. This fabric line is Moda, Little Black Dress and there's a Little Black Dress version two coming soon (March 2014 actually)

No comments: