Sunday 16 June 2013

Stitching News

Friday Quilt Club ladies are making beautiful quilts. I only have pictures of two photos and I don't even have a good excuse as to why! ha... I must have been having too much fun to remember the camera...
Sporty Sue finished the last few blocks she needed then prrressed them, accurately and perfectly.
Play time... deciding how to lay the blocks out normally takes a while but Sue chose her Jelly Roll well, most fabrics played nicely where ever they were placed.
Barbie finished her last few pin-wheel blocks and had just enough time to sew them all together... which was a small miracle as she had forgotten her glasses! thank goodness for pins and thank goodness Barbie didn't need to cut anything!
No pictures from Sandwich Saturday either... I was too busy making lovely new bunting for my very own quilt shop... I used Scraps to cover sticky foundation again this time... my favourite bunts of all.... and they're made from bits other quilters were throwing away, hey ho... one persons scrappy rubbish is another quilters treasure... be sure to look for them if you're passing by my shop any time.

No comments: