Saturday 9 February 2013

Spinning Springtime Workshop

An absolutely fantastic day. Everyone was amazed with the results of their workshop. The classroom fell silent quiet a few times but the ladies promised me that they were having fun... concentration will do that to you I suppose. I did offer to sing a ditty or two to fill the silence... I was hastily reminded that I don't have a music license, so it probably wasn't a wise move...  Here, below, I present 'before' and 'after' pictures... I hope you agree that the results are quite fabulous?




























There's another workshop planned "Spinning" workshop planned for Saturday 8th May. 10am - 4pm.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I love the twister! Nice job on these.

SewBella’s Quilt Cart said...

Love the twister, great class samples.