Tuesday 8 January 2013

Just The One

This is not a good start to the New Year New Promise thing... more like 'Back to normal' ... I had decided to remember to take more photographs in order to feed my blog with inspiration... which was destined to failure from the onset as I remember nothing these days, and here I prove it...
Afternoon Judith's
One little snapshot of Afternoon Judith's Ohio Star block that's going to be made into a cushion, she's going to make two actually... I wonder whether Judith is going to try to take the Cushion Queen title from PM Pam? See how one of my lovely new carpet tiles frames the block beautifully!
All the ladies were very happy to be back in My Very Own Classroom. There was delightful chatter and story swapping about the festive season along with the giggles and laughter that seem to always accompany our days. So much so that the camera was forgotten... 

No comments: