Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ready, Steady....

My Very Own Patchwork & Quilting Shop has been closed for a few days... two actually, Bank Holiday Monday and one extra day, Tuesday.
There's no Caverswall Quilt Cave meeting this week either... My time "On Holiday" has been spent warehouse shopping (Sunday, I bought goodies and necessaries for my very own quilt shop!) home cleaning, food shopping and cooking to fill the freezer... so I don't have any stitchy photos to share with you...
I thought it might be very interesting to go back one year to see what we were all doing this time last year... I must say, I was very impressed!!! ha ha ha... click here to go see for your very own self!

Ready, Steady... in the title? September is just a few days away, kids will be going back to school, life can return to normal (?) and... There's a first Thursday of a month next week... that means there's a meeting of Staffordshire Patchworkers and Quilters (SPQ) There's to be a new Chairman's Challenge... The speaker for September meeting is Christine Porter , I'm looking forward to that. It's also the last chance to book for the Soup Sewing and Sixties Party, of course I booked my spot ages ago... are you going too?


1 comment:

Maggi said...

Will see you on Thursday and I booked my sssp ages ago too. How could I miss that when there is going to be 60s music!