Tuesday 10 April 2012

Uttoxeter Quilt Show

It's this weekend.... Click here for all the information.
A group of people with their step ladders, pliers and hammers will be arriving at Uttoxeter Race Course on Wednesday morning at 9am. They're going to hang all the quilts and get everything ready for us... It's a lot of work, I was able to help for only one year so I have a full appreciation of what goes on, these days I can only go on Sunday to take everything down and clean up... yuk!
The Judges go in on the Thursday to do their choosing, then, on Friday Saturday and Sunday we get to go looky looky.
I hope you're going to be able to visit the Show, There's sure to be some spectacular eye candy with inspiring ideas... Of course there will be loads of traders there too.
If you see me on Sunday, I'll be an angel , he he he... be sure to come chat with me... I love chatting!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Everything is up and a band of weary volunteers are back at home. Enjoy the show, see you Sunday.