Sunday 5 February 2012

Joan The Shop

I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am... My Ladies are all so talented! The eye candy just keeps coming and it's all so very inspiring... I'm gushing with pride. Joan The Shop has finished this massive quilt, all but the binding that is... isn't it absolutely fabulous.... We were talking and calculated that Joan has been a quilter for precisely 2 years. She joined me right at the beginning We've all come such a long way since then... it's fun to look back... made me smile!
Perfectly placed to the side of Joan's beautiful quilt is my Lilly's Colours quilt... both of these quilts were made from the same pattern, Joan put her own stamp on it though, PMS (Pleasing My Self) I wish you could all see it in person... my photo doesn't even begin to show the story!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

The 3D effect is amazing. Lovely to see it by yours to show how the pattern can produce such striking variations.