Tuesday 28 February 2012

Angie's Patchwork & Quilting Shop

Caverswall Quilt Cave and Uttoxeter Quilt Class have been fabulous fun and I do understand that there are a few folks who would be happier if things could stay the same. It's the huge popularity of our meetings that has pushed me to open up my very own quilt shop. Our meetings are bursting at the seems, Table Top Shop, wadding on the side is enormous now and very heavy, too heavy to continue travelling... I love spinach but I am not prepared to eat tins of it every day! For the time being, Wednesdays at Caverswall Village Hall 10am - 3pm, will continue with a much reduced Table Top Shop but all other meetings will be held in My very own quilt shop. 3 Queen Street, Cheadle, Staffordshire, ST10 1BQ I'll let you know here when the changes happen.

I was at my very own Patchwork & Quilting shop yesterday, tinkering and supervising, when a lady knocked on the door with a huge smile on her face. She handed me this card... she wanted to tell me how excited she is to be having a quilt shop opening, she told me that she couldn't wait to be my very first customer... Now isn't that lovely... She made my day... made me feel so very happy and very much more positive...  I invited her in for a little peek... now she's even more excited and decided to book herself in for classes!!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

What a great start to your venture. It's going to be so good with customers like that.

Annabelle said...

Good luck with the new venture. Hope that you will still have time to blog. xx

Lynne said...

Congratulations and the very best of luck with your new shop. We need more shops in the uk, and if I can persuade my hubby, I will come and say Hi on our way up to Harrogate at the end of March.