Wednesday 19 October 2011

Marisabel's Bargello Wall Hanging


Marisabel finished her Bargello Wall Hanging, rather stunning isn't it!
Click in and have a closer look won't you... can you see any evidence that she's a beginner?
NO... I will answer for you, because you won't find anything.
Of course... Marisabel doesn't think it's very good, she points out an odd little thing that isn't quite as accurate as she would like... she doesn't feel like she can Toot Toot Toot, so I am doing it for her!

Here's a picture of the back, this is a great way to use up any of the strip set that you have left over. You can see the lovely quilting better from the back, very easy to do, the Bargello doesn't need anything complicated... it's simply stunning enough...
Come on ladies... shout with me...
IT'S FANTASTIC MARISABEL!!!!!... Toot, Toot, Toot... You did a brilliant job.
What's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I would never guess that a beginner made this. I have been quilting for a little over a year now and have admired bargello quilts for a long time. This just might give me the courage to try one. The colors are great too! Please tell Marisabel she did an excellent job!!!

Geelee said...

Nothing less than brilliant. Well done Marisabel!

Maggi said...

Brilliant. So lovely to see it finished. Hope the talk went well yesterday.