Monday 12 September 2011

Quilty Quarters

Not much time spent in my Quilty Quarters this weekend. In the few hours I did go in there, production was at a maximum. I set up the Juki Beast, titivated and oiled it, I hope you are cleaning and oiling your machines regularly too? I do mine most weekends... I had just enough time to quilt this little lap quilt. It's got loopy swirls and all sizes of hearts... mainly because I couldn't get them all the same size, repeat and call it the pattern!!!
I rooted and rooted and found a rather lovely binding fabric... I've been up hours so the chores are almost done, I'm waiting for the various machines to finish their cycles... guess where I will spend the rest of the day? This quilt will be finished very soon, binding by machine is soooo fast!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Lovely quilt. My machine tells me when to oil it but I do clean it after each session. Miss goody Two-Shoes!!