Sunday 7 August 2011

Quilty Quarters

I'm quite pleased with my progress... The wonky 9-Patch blocks are fast to make and, as I've added a few lighter colours, they seem to be lifting the darkness that was bothering me. I need 12 wonky blocks, wonder if I can make them today, the last day of my holiday time...
The holiday hours have slipped by very quickly for me, that's the only downside to fun, the hands on the clock seem to whiz round faster, probably because there's no need to keep looking at it eh...
I still haven't quilted the fishy bubble quilt, good job I have quality pins that won't rust in my fabric, at least the quilt sandwich will be good and flat when I get round to it, it's been hanging over my banister for over a week now, stops it getting dusty!! he he he,
 

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Good luck with getting the blocks done. Hadn't though of that way of preventing the need for dusting - wonder if I can cover every surface here with quilts??