Wednesday 22 December 2010

Quilt Cave Cancelled

Good day to you all, what a busy few days I've had, I regret to say I haven't even entered my Quilty Quarters let alone do any stitching... it really is "Sewing Prevention Week"
I've just looked out of the window (6:30am) there's a fresh fall of snow but the weather man says it is a short spell for this morning only, so... Caverswall Quilt Cave will be open as usual, Kettle Corner, Mince Pies, Table Top Shop, wadding on the side.. all open for business... for the last time this year!
See you later?

***Update... well, the snow did just come down, 4" in 40 minutes and treacherous on top of the ice. I did et to the hall only to find the heating was not on/broken so... sorry to all who were expecting a lovely, stitchy, fun day, I had to cancel ... ***
I am ever so sorry ladies, I even made mince pies for you all, wonder who will eat them all?

No comments: