Friday 10 December 2010

Holiday Agenda


I found this real Christmas Cactus in the junk at Aldi yesterday so, as the colours are perfect, I bought it to display with my very own paper pieced Christmas Cactus wall hanging (which, rather cunningly, doubles up as an Easter Cactus when the time comes)


The end of year schedule for Quilt Cave Quilting is Wednesday 15th, Friday 17th & Wednesday 22nd December.
Caverswall Village Hall is closed to the public for the week between Christmas and the New Year but we will be back to normal on Wednesday 5th January 2011, 10am - 3pm.

To get everyone back into the mood of starting and finishing quilts, I have decided to take and present all of my quilts (there's a lot!) at the Quilt Cave on Wednesday 19th January 2011, I will tell you all about them. That will be at 2pm so, if you would like to see them, please feel free to arrive at 1:45pm. £2 includes refreshments and I promise there won't be any turkey!

Uttoxeter Class will meet again on 4th January 2011, it's a long break and I hope they will do their homework.

No comments: