Tuesday 26 October 2010

Quilty Quarters

I am on a learning curve. When I really want to do something, I refuse to give up until I master it... Now, this doesn't happen very often so don't go worrying about me! I've spend days on this now. I quilted up 9 x 17" squares with the intention of joining them with the 'apartment' method... with a twist... it's the twist that had me baffled... but this morning, whilst sorting and pairing sock (which also rarely happens!), I think I might have thought of the answer.... more later...

I took my new Daylight sewing lamp into classes last week to show to my ladies. It's nothing short of FANTASTIC! Those who ordered one, at a veeeeery special price, will be chuffed as they all arrived yesterday!
There isn't a Class for Uttoxeter today so I shall continue to climb my learning curve. If I have success, I will tell you all about it later.... you will, most probably, hear about it should I fail too!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Those Dalight sewing lamps look great, maybe one day..... And don't give up, as I know you won't. Bjs Helen