Friday 6 August 2010

Quilty Road Trip

11 of us set off at 8:30am, the exact arranged time.. now that doesn't happen often!... but we were on an important mission you see... we went to The Fabric Guild in Leicester... wooohooooo, the ladies NEEDED stuff.. (and you know how I love to help the ladies!)
... and the Ladies founded stuff!! We had the place to ourselves because we had booked a group visit, from the chatter-ey noise you would have thought we had 40 of us in the place.. ha ha ha. Now all the ladies have their Jennie Rayment workshop fabrics, fabrics for their next few projects and a little bit of stash building fabric. We invaded a lovely pub for lunch on the way home... what a fun day out, aren't quilty people just wonderful?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day!!! I have 'spread the word' about Fabric Guild to a friend in Scotland!!!

hilary said...

Fun. I love going to different shops. When I come to visit my Aunt Mona in Sheffield, I try to hit some of them while there. BTW, is the quilt on the left side "Wonky Straight lines" a pattern or is it accessable? I was just given 2 huge boxes of solid fabrics and that would be a great way to use them. thanks, Hilary

hilary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a day and I found the pub this time.