Friday 27 August 2010

New Stuff For Sale

I've been to the wholesaler... I went to get a supply of these Sewline pencils and refils because everyone who has already purchased one, very much recommends them and my ladies all want one..... I always aim to please........

But, at the warehouse they had fabrics, bolts of beautiful fabrics... oh dear, now a few choice fabrics are available from my travelling shop!... With all the lumping stuff in and out of the van and the rooms I'll be growing big muscles if I am not careful! ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Quinta da Quilter said...

oooooo! Pretty!And fun!!!

Gina said...

Poor you but lucky ladies.

Angie if you ever get your hands on a Supreme Slider ( a teflon sheet that sits on your machine to help quilting) can you yell. I've heard they are really good but I can't seem to find one.

Love and hugs Gina xxx