Thursday 27 August 2009

Ursula's Latest Project

I bought this book from a quilt shop somewhere in Texas. When we lived in Mexico City we drove up to the USA twice, just to go shopping.... he he he.. and shop we did!
I haven't actually made anything from it yet but a few of my friends have.
I showed the book to Ursula during a Quilt Cave day in February, she went home and ordered her own copy. As soon as it arrived she chose this pattern, page 74, and she went to Paula's to buy the strata of fabrics....

Ursula has been working on this project between visitors over the summer and says she has thoroughly enjoyed making it. It has been a good challenge.
It's not finished yet, there will be a border of 9" blocks too.... soon!


So, now I have my book out again..... hmmmmm, I wonder...

I matched the font colour to the photos, did you notice?

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lynn E said...

I just got my book and templates in the mail . LOve the Fabric Pot