Saturday 15 August 2009

Dining & Designing

When I left Mexico in 2004, some lovely quilty friends (Nadine, Annette, Barbara, Juliette & Lisa) bought me this Uriarte tea set as a leaving gift, I love it. Unfortunately, because I love it, I've kept it very safe, packed carefully in a box, away from the world, which is a little silly... I know. I unpacked it!!!! I have given it pride of place on my Birte cabinet in our dining room, and whilst we dine, I look at it..... remembering the projects we made and all the fun we had....




... and following the feather shapes with my eyes, secretly practicing the rhythmic movements as I quilt them on my next project... 

1 comment:

Gina said...

The sign of a true quilter is seeing quilting designs everywhere she looks. LOL

Love and hugs Gina xxx