Monday 18 May 2009

Free Motion Quilting

I finished quilting my "Scrappy Bento Box" quilt. I am very happy with the result... to be fair, I am always happy with the scrappy quilts, these fabrics are left over from other projects and some samples that Paula gave to me when I was working at Arco Iris, so the top was pretty much free!

You can see the quilting design better on the back.... scrappy (multi fabric) quilts are the best to practice free motion quilting.
All of the orange fabrics are Brazilian.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Angie,

I love your blog. I 'lurk' as often as I can. You have always done such a great job with the quilt groups. I see that you are getting ready to move. I know for certain that you are going to be missed so much.

Your quilting on the pictures on the blog is GREAT! You have become a real professional over the last couple years.

Keep in touch and let us know about your quilting after the move and all about the quilters that I know you'll be joining up with in your new home.

I wish you the very best always,
Vicki Miles

me said...

I am always happy with scrappy quilts too!I love your blog- and was so excited that I could read it in English- my husband and I are coming to your lovely country soon and I am trying to locate a quilt shop or two to visit while we are there. Any tips you have would be much appreciated. Thanks! And may I add your blog to my list of those I follow? Thanks again.