Monday 30 March 2009

Fabric Postcards

I've made some more fabric postcards.
Tomorrow, in the Quilt Cave, I will show the ladies how to make them. I thought it might be fun if we each draw a name from a hat (basket!) and send a postcard to that person.
The designs don't need to be complicated....

This egg was going to be used on my Easter Bunny but it was too small.... I will have to put this one in an envelope because the curtains are 3D.

I used my couching foot and Perle cotton for the stems on this one.....

These are tiny square samples... I have had them for ever...
No points for guessing what this one is made with... fun, fun, fun.....

For this card I prepared the background from tiny strips then cut out the flowers from another fabric and appliqued them on....

This is probably the easiest one.

No comments: