Wednesday 11 February 2009

Quilt Class

I took my Bonus Quilt to class today. I asked Amalia and Rosalia (blue lady) to hold it so I could take a picture, I didn't tell them I had finished but kept the camera in position, to get this lovely, happy picture.

Rosalia continues to work on her log cabin blocks... lots of ironing to do, she loves sewing with her new Aurora!!
Rita started work on a table runner, based on the Table Topper pattern we used at Christmas time, except she will use a pieced block in the centre.
Noemia is working on the kaleidoscope blocks, she has her work cut out because I didn't calculate the rectange width very well ... oooops Sorry Noemia!

Rita painted this label ready for her big car quilt, not in english though, she is portuguese!

Another kaleidoscope block by Amalia.... she bought more fabric to make an even bigger quilt.

We have had awful rainy, windy weather for so long, not normal for Portugal.... BUT today we have beautiful sunshine. It is still cold in the house though... my Molly found a streak of summer, I couldn't resist sharing this.. he he he bless her!

No comments: