Sunday 10 August 2008

Triangles & Trimmings

I've now made just over 500 half square triangles, they started as 2 1/2" squares.
This is the pile of trimmings.
I am not going to keep these scraps... I have my limits! They would be good for stuffing something though.

There are 246 half square triangle squares here... once sewn into the quilt top they will measure a huge 1 1/2" each.

All is revealed... I am making Ocean Waves using the directions from my favourite scrap quilt site, Quiltville
This quilt has been on my "to do" list for a very long time.

2 comments:

luisa said...

Hi my Angel.I am finally back to normal life. I got a new computer, connected the internet access yesterday. I am missing all of you and your quilts.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the Christmas ornament quilt and the ocean waves quilt blocks. Like to see the finished quilt.