Sunday 22 June 2008

Happy Scrappy Houses

Rooting through my stash this morning, I found this great brick fabric, perfect for some of my chimneys.
I decided only to make a small wall hanging for this project, here's the top finished..... but I do have an idea forming ... not sure how to go about it yet... but I won't let that stop me.......

A lot of these fabrics are Brazilian cotton.
The bright green with big white daisies has been a favourite of mine since I bought it in 1999!
When I lived in Sao Paulo I bought lots of these fabrics.
I didn't much care for them then, but it was all we could get. Now I use the Brazilian fabrics all the time.
Fernando Maluhy & CIA is the manufacturer. I checked out the website earlier and they are still producing the same fabrics today, plus some other lovelies of course.

No comments: