Tuesday 20 May 2008

Fabulous Quilts

I decided to share the photos I took of my favourite quilts at the Malvern Quilt Show. I figure that the two people who made them would't mind me saying that they were "my best in show" quilts!
This one was absolutely fantastic, I stood for so long looking at it. The edges of the quilt are done so as to give a third dimension. What shocked me though, was that there wasn't a single prize rosette!!! I wish this show had a viewers choice vote, so many ladies were agreeing with me that it definitely deserved prizes.... well, I loved it!

Oh, this tiger quilt was just brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! The quilting, piecing, applique.... oooh everything was fabulous. I took several detailled shots but I thought that would be too much to share. You can just see in the corner that this quilt did win an award.

No comments: