Tuesday 1 April 2008

Preparing for Jenny

Today I did all my sorting out and packing ready for the Jenny Bowker worshop this weekend. It feels so good to use all the little bits of batting that I have been saving for years, I just zig-zagged them all together making up fat quarters, then sandwiched them with "why did I buy that?" fabric. Definately busting a bit of my stash! So it feels like my practice squares cost me nothing!

I cleaned and oiled my sewing machine, went through the list of supplies ticking of as I gathered stuff..... thread, bobbins, pencil, book, feet ...... I am ready to go! ...... well, i am getting a little excited now. This will be my first 'real' workshop........ I will need my camera! also need to remember to use it, a bigger challange!

Birte has been busy. here is her latest photo, I believe she is working on the borders now. Square Dance two is already planned with different colours. There is no stopping Birte once she starts a project!

No comments: